The Burt City was awarded $500 grant from the
Community Foundation of NE Iowa
and $2,000 from the Palo Alto County
Gaming Development Corporation.
With these funds the City was able to purchase some
new tables and new security lights for the Complex.
City officials would like to publicly thank both
of these organizations for their generous donations.
The Indoor Complex includes:
Full Size Basketball Gymnasium
Mini - Gym with Stage
Cable TV hook-up
Outdoor Complex includes:
Two sand volleyball courts
Two Horseshoe Pits
Picnic Tables - Grills
Swimming Pool nearby
This complex is available for rent for birthday parties, receptions, dances, service club meetings, office parties, recreational activities and more. Contact Vicki Madsen at 515 924 3618 at City Hall or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Gym Old Gym Kitchen Both Old Gym & Kitchen
1/2 Day 45.00 45.00
Full Day 125.00 80.00 90.00* 160.00
2-Days 200.00 120.00 135.00 245.00
3-Days 250.00 160.00 180.00 330.00
*catered meals with limited kitchen use, per day rent is $65.00
1. Anything over 4 hours is a full day
2. A deposit is required equal to the rental fee.
(Deposit is returned if facilities are left in good condition and no damages are done.)
3. Fees are doubled for heavy use activities such as
dances, wedding receptions,
shows, auctions, etc.
4. The new gym has ONLY full day rates and may require janitorial fees.
5. $150.00 tarp fee for new gym
6. $25.00 sound system set-up fee
7. Other arrangements may be made as needed
8. The facilities should be cleaned up and left as
Janitorial fees are $25.00 per hour with a minimum of $50.00
9. Tables & chairs from the complex may be rented out.
$2.00 per table and $.40 per chair a $10.00 Minumium Rental Fee, an agreement form must
be filled out. A $100 deposit is required, which will be returned
when everything is returned in good condition.